• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

MDTV HELP

C

crossfirebmf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
152
Points
16
Can anyone tell me why this is the only site I can't watch videos on? What kind of player is it?
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Do you mean the youtube vids?
 
C

crossfirebmf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
152
Points
16
No the videos on musculardevelopment
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
No the videos on musculardevelopment.com
you need any version of adobe flash player intalled ..in youtube, MD or any site with flash supported!!!

I hope this help bro!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
or better if you use firefox as browser .. there this solution ..:xyxthumbs:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
if it still doesn't work, go to the thing that says"click here if this video doesn't work." Not being a smartass, that's really what it says lol
 
Top