• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ME 18 years old...well 17 in these..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who cares about steriods. with or without still looks good.

all natural fellas ;)

still impressive, no question but its always a bad choice and even worst at a young age.. i bet he started doin em' with ~15 :uhoh2:

but still no question, it looks very good :xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look great m8. Amazing size for your age. Keep up the good work

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome, keep up the good work, you have both great size and shape, very impressive.........start a log!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
17 ? damn, can't imagine what you'd look like 5 years from now man
endless possibilities, keep the motivation up and the training intense bud!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont give a shit what he does with his body.. he wanted advice on what he looks like right now.. he looks great.. if hes doing roids at such a young age thats his deal..

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive m8.

Base

G

georgarelis

thats good man, you are very good, keep on the hard work

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You look really great m8

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all you dicks saying steroids fuck off. he looks great and as long as you have half a brain and are knowledgable using them should lead to no real reprecussions

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look awsome for your age, and for any age for that matter. great physic.

C

Costacurtis

Impressive work at the gym mate!

all you dicks saying steroids fuck off. he looks great and as long as you have half a brain and are knowledgable using them should lead to no real reprecussions
:bowroflarms:
What an unintelligent statement, obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Listen mate, if you don't use roids then don't make comments like that, and if you do, then you need to do some research:jerkoff1:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive work at the gym mate!

:bowroflarms:
What an unintelligent statement, obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Listen mate, if you don't use roids then don't make comments like that, and if you do, then you need to do some research:jerkoff1:

hmm.... :weaksuace:your turn to listen "mate" 1st off i have used before. using them conservatively and staying at or below a gram should not lead to any real health reprecussions as long as you cycle off properly and don't stay on for more than about 8 weeks at a time. of course when someone posts pics of himself that show a half way decent physique (not this kid tho he looks great) people always say "steroids". but this is muscle mecca not ESPN where all they do half the time is bag on steroid users so why don't you and everyone else crying "STEROIDS!" critique his physique and quit bringing up steroids on every other fucking post. :jerkoff1:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm.... :weaksuace:your turn to listen "mate" 1st off i have used before. using them conservatively and staying at or below a gram should not lead to any real health reprecussions as long as you cycle off properly and don't stay on for more than about 8 weeks at a time. of course when someone posts pics of himself that show a half way decent physique (not this kid tho he looks great) people always say "steroids". but this is muscle mecca not ESPN where all they do half the time is bag on steroid users so why don't you and everyone else crying "STEROIDS!" critique his physique and quit bringing up steroids on every other fucking post. :jerkoff1:

repped for a valid point.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a clearly awesome physique...........im wondering why he hasnt commented since his initial post, i guess he was scared off by the steroid uproar lol! im impressed regardless, but im quite curious as to his drug status! any chance of some answers!

D

DavieWrdl

Im actually not a steroid user.. this was taken when i was bout 5 weeks out from may 2007 show in hartlepool