• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the members

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii mr uber sexy himself :bowhay: :bowhay:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
even with that lousy t-shirt i looked hot :gaygay:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Robcardu said:
a 18 years old Papi :gaygay:

Elculodelmundows4 1
very sexy.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Why are you pointing at the sky Papi?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Robcardu said:
i saw an UFO :ughnoes:

I know you folk are behind the times a bit, but men have created machines that fly called planes. Don't be scared.
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Rocky said:
I know you folk are behind the times a bit, but men have created machines that fly called planes. Don't be scared.

:49::49:

omg...i laughed so hard on that
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Rocky said:
I know you folk are behind the times a bit, but men have created machines that fly called planes. Don't be scared.


i was pointing at the sign. :tear:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Oh...sorry. I didn't realise you were boss-eyed. :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
looks like, im the new quarterback from Philly :bowroflarms:

perfectquarterbackhg6.jpg


oh yea don't ask, its a bit weird why im wearing a beanie outside if its almost 90F :gaygay:

miamiracing
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
all those miamiracing pics look like a cheap nike ad. :49:
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
Aerobicsda9 1


no that chick is not my gf, just a friend.

a friend who i would bone the shit out of.

i'm obviously the one on the far left
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
CJU said:
Aerobicsda9 1


no that chick is not my gf, just a friend.

a friend who i would bone the shit out of.

i'm obviously the one on the far left


gangstas. :ughnoes:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
CJU you look like Huey out of The Fun Lovin' Criminals there.

flcll200.jpg
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
Robcardu said:
gangstas. :ughnoes:
haha i know its funny coz none of us are like that at all, we were just messing around. all them are probably the nicest people i know. especially the tall guy, kyle.

Rocky said:
CJU you look like Huey out of The Fun Lovin' Criminals there.

i look nothing like that mofucker
 
Top