Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
FOOTBALL FAN said:if thats your "this product really works face" id put my money back in my pocket lol

then I'd kick your ass and make you buy something


Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
FOOTBALL FAN said:if thats your "this product really works face" id put my money back in my pocket lol




Tweak said:
then I'd kick your ass and make you buy something
![]()
:icon_ninja:id just beat u in a dance off 
Because your hair, beard, and eyebrows are massive.Tweak said:![]()
why? lol
Flex said:Because your hair, beard, and eyebrows are massive.

Scoular said:Nice pics guys.
Now we know who were postin too, right?
Izzy is your girlfriend Delgado? I guess so.
You look older than 16.
Flex said:Nice ride Delgado
Tweak said:heres one of me while at work, my g/f took it and I look extremely bored
![]()
GNC
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.