• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the members

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Rocky said:
Well look who it is:

ever notice Evo looks like James Gandolfini:e5dunno: :food-snacking:
 

Attachments

  • 200682117650_JamesGandolfini(Granitz).jpg
    200682117650_JamesGandolfini(Granitz).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 182
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
Sr. Parker-Suarez hanging out

me hanging out
 

Attachments

  • digipics 091.jpg
    digipics 091.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 108
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
looking big, where were those pics taken?
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
at this park near my school. I can't remember the name right away, but it's a beautiful place
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
It's called the aboretum I think
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
me again with big Joe

me again with big Joe
 

Attachments

  • n25007695_30000198_4138.jpeg
    n25007695_30000198_4138.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 102
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
looking big next to 'big joe'.

You have met Ron, good for you man.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Robcardu said:
Looking big man, not as sexy as Papi Rico though :gaygay:

Papi Rico aint as sexy as Captain Pinga Loca :gaygay:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I'll put pics up so ya'll can see my sexiness.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Joe Pesche?? :ughnoes:

Joe Paterno?? :ughnoes:

Joe?! Joe = Line?? :ughnoes: :ughnoes:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
dang Tech you look better then usual, you finally come off the vicodin?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Tweak said:
dang Tech you look better then usual, you finally come off the vicodin?
I cry blood and pierce my black heart with a rusty dagger.


does that answer your question?
 
Top