• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

"Meet the Olympians" photos

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay managed to get rid of his pudgy face. Props to him for that.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

ix5bok-1.jpg

:drool: who's that girl???

bangbang

bangbang

Jay's looking lllleeeeaaaaaaan!...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posted by someone who was there. I found it interesting.

Jay cutler had the largest line of people waiting for pics...BY FAR. Face was more sucked in than in that past years.

Kai looked HUGE but, and this kills me to say, he looked 8 months pregnant.

Krissy Chin looked great. Her hubby (Troy) was very cool as usual.

Dex was dex. The line for pics was pretty short considering.

Health had the eye thing going on. Was very cool to fans. Always smiling.

Wolf was standing the entire time. Smiling and very friendly with fans. Got a pic of him with a fan in a headlock. His pic line was longer than Dex.

English and Henry both looked great in tanktops. Henry looked a little better at that monent. Henry had a constant line. English not so much.

TONY FREEMAN is awesome. Standing the entire time taking pics, talking shit, and giging the fans a show. He was not lying about being 290. His waist looked to be around 30-31. Retarded big. I took pics last year and he appeared a little leaner then but we will see come game night.

Martinez looked like a hurtin unit. Seemed to be in a daze compared to the other athletes.

Martin Kellstrom (spelling) was walking out. Dave stopped him for an interview. Martin strips down and gives the crowd a show. Conditioning is MONEY. I was speaking with him earlier in the night and mentioned the back pic posted on line a few days ago. He said " Wait until prejudging". He says he weighs 290 and should hit the stage at 283.

Ben White looking large and in charge. That man has the gift when it comes to talking shit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
That beard is worse than Cutler's haircut.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
totally hot!! the one on the left looks like a "freak" the one on the right definitely has a more "cuter" look about, on the left good for fuckin!! one on right you can take home to mommy.. either way both are pretty girls.. what are the girls names?

Nicole Wilkins-Lee on the right, the other one I don't know.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posted by someone who was there. I found it interesting.

Jay cutler had the largest line of people waiting for pics...BY FAR. Face was more sucked in than in that past years.

Kai looked HUGE but, and this kills me to say, he looked 8 months pregnant.

Krissy Chin looked great. Her hubby (Troy) was very cool as usual.

Dex was dex. The line for pics was pretty short considering.

Health had the eye thing going on. Was very cool to fans. Always smiling.

Wolf was standing the entire time. Smiling and very friendly with fans. Got a pic of him with a fan in a headlock. His pic line was longer than Dex.

English and Henry both looked great in tanktops. Henry looked a little better at that monent. Henry had a constant line. English not so much.

TONY FREEMAN is awesome. Standing the entire time taking pics, talking shit, and giging the fans a show. He was not lying about being 290. His waist looked to be around 30-31. Retarded big. I took pics last year and he appeared a little leaner then but we will see come game night.

Martinez looked like a hurtin unit. Seemed to be in a daze compared to the other athletes.

Martin Kellstrom (spelling) was walking out. Dave stopped him for an interview. Martin strips down and gives the crowd a show. Conditioning is MONEY. I was speaking with him earlier in the night and mentioned the back pic posted on line a few days ago. He said " Wait until prejudging". He says he weighs 290 and should hit the stage at 283.

Ben White looking large and in charge. That man has the gift when it comes to talking shit.

I hope Kai looks good... and Jay takes the big trophy!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pic's !!!

thanks for the updates guys :tiphat: