• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the world's smallest bodybuilder

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Prateek Mohite
Prateek Mohite is the world's shortest bodybuilder, and he stands at just 3 feet 3 inches tall. What people might deem as a weakness can be turned into one's strength if they are courageous enough.

Sep 29, 2021
 
Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
how many times does that shit get posted? is it the third or fourth time now?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Im not clicking it, i guess its the indian midget, am i right?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Repost
regis_repost1-1.jpg



:49: i cant help but laugh how he talks
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
dude, he's bigger than dridderz :iorofl:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
He should start juicing. He could be hooooooooooooge
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:adam:


he is prolly bigger then you adam, since we never seen any pics of u
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Watch out, he might run up to you, climb, you and beat you up!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Why does the translator have to have an Indian accent just because the midget is from India?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
miami & dridderz, if this video is a repost.....then post a link to the thread.

otherwise, I'm banning you both for being cunt-rockets.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
miami & dridderz= cunt-rockets :rofl3:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
miami & dridderz, if this video is a repost.....then post a link to the thread.

otherwise, I'm banning you both for being cunt-rockets.

dont know if the video has been posted in the thread below
but 5 different threads on the same thing :doh:
Thread starters
MrThinker
SexNews
Tech
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
damn even Tech reposted his own posts :rofl3:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ yeah :49:, and LMAO at D "****" :49:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
and in any of those threads, do you see the video that I posted in this thread?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Top