• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mehmet YILDIRIM preparation !

M

momohamed

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
43
Points
6
Are they just pics from the mag or the original pics??
because the quality is WOOOW !!:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
I took them from a blog , the guy who posts the pictures there scans most of them.

You can find many more nice bbers pictures there .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

momohamed

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
43
Points
6
thanks for the link man!
is it a known "website"?
because I like his work and I hope people see this!
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Yes this is a very popular blog ... thouthends visit it every day.
 
M

momohamed

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
43
Points
6
I understadn why!
only the better pics in this.
BTW you've got a fantastic youtube page! only great videos:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:
 
Top