• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Member of The Month

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
can u be member of the month pain?

I think rockies right he has it in the bag.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, now I can post for two good reasons, one for the prizes and two for the benefit of me and everyone else. This time, I'll make sure they're not some crappy ass threads, I'll make them worth the while. But really, thanks...thats really nice!

P

Pain

VIP
Wow, now I can post for two good reasons, one for the prizes and two for the benefit of me and everyone else. This time, I'll make sure they're not some crappy ass threads, I'll make them worth the while. But really, thanks...thats really nice!

Good to hear. Good luck.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**Edit, I think that Arcane should be a contender up there. The kid has just gotten his exploded appendix out and had missed about 2 weeks of school. He also said that he dropped about 15lbs., and he looks like a total mess.(No offense) Even though it may seem out of pitty, it really isn't because the prize or what ever will really boost it moral and confident to hit the weights again. But he's also a smart kid and he knows his way around BB. Almost two and half years of weightlifting went down the drain in two weeks for Arcane!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Is Line running it again? I think he did them last year. Seemed to go pretty well last time.
Yeah, I'll be doing it again. Things did go pretty smoothly last year so there won't be too much as far as changes are concerned, just a few adjustments here and there. I would say that we should get rid of the "n00b of the year" award but it drove almost all of the nominees off the board so I guess it wasn't a failure after all. :e5dunno:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**Edit, I think that Arcane should be a contender up there. The kid has just gotten his exploded appendix out and had missed about 2 weeks of school. He also said that he dropped about 15lbs., and he looks like a total mess.(No offense) Even though it may seem out of pitty, it really isn't because the prize or what ever will really boost it moral and confident to hit the weights again. But he's also a smart kid and he knows his way around BB. Almost two and half years of weightlifting went down the drain in two weeks for Arcane!

Nah, no pity points.

Also, don't even try member of the month everybody, I have this locked up. :jerkoff1:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I'll be doing it again. Things did go pretty smoothly last year so there won't be too much as far as changes are concerned, just a few adjustments here and there. I would say that we should get rid of the "n00b of the year" award but it drove almost all of the nominees off the board so I guess it wasn't a failure after all. :e5dunno:

Cool, looking forward to it.

Good point about that last part :49:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a Noob of the Year Award? If there is, howcome I didn't win it?? :bowroflarms: But that was last year, I'm a better, more improved person. :hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a Noob of the Year Award? If there is, howcome I didn't win it?? :bowroflarms: But that was last year, I'm a better, more improved person. :hsughr:

because Kickazz23 already won it:bowroflarms:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I probably won it when I got banned for two months lol, but I'm not like that though, I seriously went back and looked at all the threads I made and they're all retarded and just plain BS.

P

Pain

VIP
Prizes updated. Check them out. Thanks to our new sponsors.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woo! Looks to be tough competiton.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a rat race now with all the goodies being updated....BTW, thanks Pain :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:hhj: that would be awesome to win something like this :xyxthumbs: