• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Methyl 1-D

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I picked some up the other day to try out and the dosage is 6 pills per day. I was wondering if you guys would split the 6 or take all at once? And would be interested in hearing aome feed back on your trials with M 1-D. Thanks in advance

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems to say its classed as a Pro Hormone (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one), if that is the class you will need to organize a Post cycle Therapy(PCT) after your cycle.

I Don't know weither how Strong the Methyl 1-D is to be fully classed a Pro Hormone,
Don't take any Safe Risks untill 100% sure your ready and understand whats involved

You will also need to take ON-Cycle support supplements
Milk thistle
Hawthorn berry extract
Saw Palmetto

And take those when your doing your PCT after your cycle.
For Your Post cycle Therapy i would suggest you buy some Nolvadex you can purchase from our Sponsor

Or a Over the Counter PCT

if you haven't started it yet, please do some searching and research on it to know what your getting yourself into to be full aware of risks and side effects so you know how to control them and so forward.

Regarding your question
i would split the dosages up through the day depending on how meny you want to take
6 capsules
2am
2pm
2 pre workout
2 before bed

1am
1pm
1pm before bed

examples.

Methyl 1-D By LG Science

What's in it?
10451611-1.jpg

For those that want to pack on serious gains of lean muscle tissue there are prohormones. The original formulas of prohormones have been taken off the market, though a new breed of pro-hormones is now available like Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences (formally Legal Gear).

LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Features:

1. Increase in muscular strength and muscle mass size
2. Enhanced testosterone production
3. Increased libido
4. Enhanced ability to burn fat
5. No side effects associated with earlier prohormones of gyno or hair loss

methyl 1-dLG Sciences has researched and studied the effects of prohormones for the last 12 years to formulate products that achieve the 10-12 pounds of lean muscle tissue in just 30 days with the first pro hormones without the negative side effects. Today’s version of Methyl 1-D delivers on that promise to achieve the same results with no side effects. The two main side effects associated with the banned prohormones of increased estrogen levels and hair loss has been blocked to prevent these side effects from forming.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Thanks for the info Dridz, I've read up on it quite a bit, some say that being just 18 that I should wait longer, then again some say it's ok... just looking for advice

G

Griffstrong

If you break that compound down, the active ingredient in it is DHEA. Not a very potent product at all.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the info Dridz, I've read up on it quite a bit, some say that being just 18 that I should wait longer, then again some say it's ok... just looking for advice

Your welcome Will,
Being 18 is still very young and your body would be producing very high levels of testosterone, but with training and research for a well planned out diet and routine i don't see the full harm, but it all comes down to your opinion of if you believe your body and yourself are ready to go another step :thumbsup2:

R

radguym

in my opinon. wait a little longer see what great things u can achieve with your body.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While I have no experience in the product I can say this since it is a pill form you may want to break it up into like 3 when you wake up and 3 pre or post workout to keep it in elevated levels in the body.

Or as Drid said in 4 different times.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you break that compound down, the active ingredient in it is DHEA. Not a very potent product at all.

Never even heard of this product, but stay away from DHEA. You don't need any until you're in your late 20s to 30s. As D says, at your age diet/training/rest are key. I jumped into the hormone game when I turned 18 and I still regret it to this day.

There are some products that may help you (creatine mono/aminos/etc).

edit: no need for PCT :)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never even heard of this product, but stay away from DHEA. You don't need any until you're in your late 20s to 30s. As D says, at your age diet/training/rest are key. I jumped into the hormone game when I turned 18 and I still regret it to this day.

There are some products that may help you (creatine mono/aminos/etc).

edit: no need for PCT :)

:borat:
right on, solid advice

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Thanks to all you guys for your info. You guys are the reason MM is my go-to site for info

B

bigbenmarch

as the others have said. its not very potant. i have had this in the past. i broke the dosage down to 3 times a day. morning, pre workout and before bed. but minimal effects if not nothing at all

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

So far since i've started taking M-1D, just about all my lifts have increased, the most notable being my bench. It wen from 255 to 270. I must say im happy with the results thus far

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bashing, but thats most likely placebo bro.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Based on what I've heard, and I'm no expert on hormonal products, Methyl 1D is subpar. It's overhyped like most products and is one of the weaker compounds on the market. Just some ideas to work upon, not advising you to look into another product just stating the supposed truth.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ask steve (hypo) he took pretty much every pill out there :49: