• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mexicans Hate Emos

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At my school we wear uniforms, so it's funny seeing emos in dress clothes. I generally make fun of them because they are /fail in human form.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
that's just stupid...emos are so harmless. But it guess it's just human nature to pick on the ones that are different than you...especially if they are weaker.

They are a drain on society. What good have they ever given anyone?

pretzeL

pretzeL

They are a drain on society. What good have they ever given anyone?

What harm have they ever done? I'm not a particular fan of this whole emo current but i'm contempt with laughing at them (especially in the case of people truly emo). But i guess dressing like that they should expect to be judged...but not beaten senseless by all the insecure jocks just because they have a different way of expressing themselves. It's like (many :D) people would start beating up BBers because they have this whole body culture and they look different when walking on the streets. just my 0.02$...:tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the emo's i encounter... ar ehighly opinionated, dishonourable, disrespectful... much to the dismay everyone around them. THATS why they deserve a beating.

pretzeL

pretzeL

guess it depends on the emo type...in my country they are usually kids around 14-17 and they go through that period of "finding themselves", insecurities, issues with parents and school and so on. And i always thought their are just using the emo aspect as some sort of escape and desire to make themselves feel special and important. I do give the occasional odd look but nothing more than that...

samsam

samsam

Kinda ironic to hear the ppl with very even character features talking shit about emos.
<- Sad dog doesn't comprendo :confused:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
guess it depends on the emo type...in my country they are usually kids around 14-17 and they go through that period of "finding themselves", insecurities, issues with parents and school and so on. And i always thought their are just using the emo aspect as some sort of escape and desire to make themselves feel special and important. I do give the occasional odd look but nothing more than that...

Most of those issues are self created. They are attention seekers.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Emos/Jews/Minature Ponies = /fail

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Emos/Jews/Minature Ponies = /fail

:bowroflarms:

I dont like the fact that they act so dramatic, If you dont want to be picked on don't dress like a freak. There are plenty of other ways to express yourself without being a whiny bitch that dresses like a girl:ugh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What harm have they ever done? I'm not a particular fan of this whole emo current but i'm contempt with laughing at them (especially in the case of people truly emo). But i guess dressing like that they should expect to be judged...but not beaten senseless by all the insecure jocks just because they have a different way of expressing themselves. It's like (many :D) people would start beating up BBers because they have this whole body culture and they look different when walking on the streets. just my 0.02$...:tiphat:

Good post, I agree.. I do not agree with beating them or condone anyone to do any physical harm to someone based off their choice of style and music. I am like you, I am contempt with laughing and that is it.
As for people beating up BBers... never would happen because they are scared of us :hsughr:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms:

I dont like the fact that they act so dramatic, If you dont want to be picked on don't dress like a freak. There are plenty of other ways to express yourself without being a whiny bitch that dresses like a girl:ugh:

they also give real metalheads a bad image/impression with everyone else.
i fucking hate them soo much

pretzeL

pretzeL

live and let live guys :D (stabby rip stab stab!)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say kill them, whos with me?

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, us Mexicans hate Emos.