• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Miami photos

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moral of this story: if you're digging yourself into a hole, stop digging. Yesterday, we got a tip about a self-described "Mr. Right" on NYC's Craigslist, who posted a personal ad with 30 pictures of himself, several of which feature him waving a stack of $20 bills. We put up a few of his photos and chuckled. But he was upset! So he called up the Gawker offices to voice his grievances. He charged us with fraud. He threatened to "punch the fucking guy whoever did this" and "fuck him up." And he warned us, "I'm ten times smarter than these people, cause I"m gonna record it right now." So are we! You have to hear it to believe it. Remember, kids: Craigslist is a public place. Click to listen to the highlights. (To refresh your memory, three of his moneymaking personal ad photos are below):

2jbqkn7-1.png

20j0jeo-1.png

2s1atts-1.png

Video http://gawker.com/392686/craigslist-cash+wavers-fury-these-photos-are-mines

These Photos are mines.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a drug dealer

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a pussy who needs to get FUCKED UP.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Bahahahaha...

This is funny shit!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is trying to act like a baller with a few hundred dollars in 20's??? :49:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bet he walks around with a money clip that consists of a hundred wrapped over a sock:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I would be impressed if that wasn't 20s.........
If thats miami, it looks like he is a really strong guy...I mean he can squat 511lbs, bench 271lbs and deadlift more then me, deadlifting 586lbs :hsughr: