• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Michael Jackson Ghost on Larry King..shamona!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38



Of course, its not him..ghost was walking, if were MJ, he would of moonwalked!! :Dance:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
I'm so sick of this shit, you'd think Jesus Christ himself was getting buried. I also heard some douche bag professor from Georgetown saying "you would have to go back to mozart" to find a musician as talented and influential as MJ. It's rediculous
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
MJ's ghost just got real. :bitenails:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
6.5 million views.

This proves the dumbest videos on youtube always get the most views.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Apollo Creed > Jesus Christ
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
Is that real, or did someone edit the vid?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Apollo Creed > Jesus Christ
167ngie-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top