• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

micheal jacksons skin colour?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Yeah. I saw some guy on Maury that had that and all he had left was the skin on his hands, arround his eyes, and on his neck in spots. It's pretty bizzare to think that there's conditions like that out there.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
lol, so is there a condition that turns white people black? haha
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hmm some some guy whos skin was all blue
blue face blue da ba de da ba dieee
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Has anyone seen the talkshow special with the guy who has a skin condition that requires a unique balm, but when he uses it his skin turns blue? He's got a white beard so they call him Papa Smurf.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
1
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
underbody
Replies
7
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
Top