• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Miha Zupan

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Here you will find a lot info on the new pro IFBB bodybuilder Miha Zupan. Miha Zupane is a new pro IFBB obtained his pro card in Prague. He did his pro IFBB debut in Prague too. Miha competed in the 212 division at Evl's Prague Pro.


5b0398e0364dd006a190811e72d8b63d-1.jpg


1aba4073cd7e2b19159aa55418467ca5-1.jpg


474bcd6ce9d8216ebd2b1d744393e1c9-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
this are all competitions that miha competed in this years as a bodybuilder amateur.

2004

World Championships - IBFA, Medium, 1st

2008

World Championships - NABBA, Medium-Tall, 2nd

2009

Mr Universe - NABBA, Medium-Tall, 2nd
World Championships - WABBA, Medium, 2nd

2010

Mr Universe - NABBA, Overall Winner
Mr Universe - NABBA, Medium-Tall, 1st

2011

Arnold Amateur Europe - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd
European Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 2nd

2012

Arnold Amateur - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd
Arnold Amateur Europe - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 4th
European Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd

2014

Amateur Olympia Europe - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd
European Amateur Championships - IFBB, Light-SuperWeight, 1st

2015

Amateur Olympia Spain - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
Prague Pro Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 13th (his pro debut).
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Miha Zupane is a new pro IFBB obtained his pro card in Prague.

But didn't he obtain his pro card after winning the first place at Amateur Olympia Spain? Because otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to compete in a pro bodybuilding contest. I may be wrong, obviously.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Miha Zupane is a new pro IFBB obtained his pro card in Prague.

But didn't he obtain his pro card after winning the first place at Amateur Olympia Spain? Because otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to compete in a pro bodybuilding contest. I may be wrong, obviously.
You can obtain a pro card only when you win bodybuilding overall. Miha didn't win overall in spain. But he asked to ifbb a pro card because he won several times big competitions in ifbb like european, olympia amateur in prague last year. So ifbb promoved miha as a pro ifbb before olympia amateur in prague and he did his pro debut at evl's prague pro.
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Oh, that makes sense. I wasn't aware of this option. Seems that IFBB is dealing with a crisis. Othewise, they wouldn't allow this to happen.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
fd412680fa997332bf035fb56258bfdb-1.jpg
76bd01981046c8194a61ea67c5492d34-1.jpg


Today, miha zupan did a bodybuilding seminar in venice (italy), with his coach mauro sassi.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
6ac280e2b19b0490a28f835b57ba7feb-1.jpg


Another pic of miha zupan, new pro ifbb
 
Top