• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mike Christian

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Th 35024 Mike Christian 518loJPG 1
Th 35031 Mike Christian 1 598lo 1
Th 35040 Mike Christian 2 371lo 1
Th 35045 Mike Christian 3 378lo 1

Th 35050 Mike Christian 4 435lo 1
 

Attachments

  • th_35024_Mike_Christian_518loJPG-1.jpg
    th_35024_Mike_Christian_518loJPG-1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 78
  • th_35031_Mike_Christian_1_598lo-1.jpg
    th_35031_Mike_Christian_1_598lo-1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 79
  • th_35040_Mike_Christian_2_371lo-1.jpg
    th_35040_Mike_Christian_2_371lo-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Th 35055 Mike Christian 5 435lo 1
Th 35065 Mike Christian 6 345lo 1
Th 35074 Mike Christian 7 481lo 1
Th 35082 Mike Christian 8 383lo 1

Th 35108 Mike Christian 9 358lo 1
Th 35120 Mike Christian 11 406lo 1
 

Attachments

  • th_35108_Mike_Christian_9_358lo-1.jpg
    th_35108_Mike_Christian_9_358lo-1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 73
  • th_35074_Mike_Christian_7_481lo-1.jpg
    th_35074_Mike_Christian_7_481lo-1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 99
  • th_35065_Mike_Christian_6_345lo-1.jpg
    th_35065_Mike_Christian_6_345lo-1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 79
  • th_35055_Mike_Christian_5_435lo-1.jpg
    th_35055_Mike_Christian_5_435lo-1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
he looked awesome!



MikeChristian2 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Yeah....the IRON WARRIOR !!!! Shame he defected to the WBF and basically got black balled by the IFBB after that. He could have achieved so much more.:tear:
 
FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
382
Points
16
do u think the same will happen with priest
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
The guy looks awesome, aesthethic, and old school warrior. :weightlifter:

Full Name: Michael Christian

Official Website:

Location:

Date of Birth: December 5th, 1955

Height: 6'1

Competition Weight: 225 lbs.

Victories: 9



FlexCabana said:
do u think the same will happen with priest

Nope, Priest will be in this years O, I think.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
fish

fish

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
24
Points
1
Still see him all the time at the gym. Looks healthy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
he was a contender 4 the olympia crown back when lee haney used to compete
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I believe Mike Christian is struggling with booz at the moment. Wish him well.

Mike_Christian_photo5-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo49-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo48-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo46-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo45-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo43-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo41-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo40-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo39-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo38-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo37-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo35-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo34-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo33-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo29-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo28-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo27-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Mike_Christian_photo26-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo25-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo24-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo23-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo22-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo21-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo19-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo18-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo16-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo15-1.jpg


Mike_Christian_photo14-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice pics! awesome physique...just lacks a bit of lower bosy mass IMO
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice pic's sexnews !!! good job man :thumbsup2:
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Awesome physique. Iron Warrior is a bloody legend. Love his big-mouth humour and personality.
 

Similar threads

Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top