• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mike Francois

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Mike looked awesome here, back and legs especially.....ashame he had to take an early leave from bodybulding. He could have done some damage.

Trey Brewer looks like he has a similar build...I can see him looking like this in a few years


<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nITU2FhoEME&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nITU2FhoEME&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
If anyone is wondering its the 1993 NPC Nationals
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:eek4:

wow. awesome build. why did he have to leave bodybuildingearly? health reason i'm guessing?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
wow.. that is a quite physique!!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
:eek4:

wow. awesome build. why did he have to leave bodybuildingearly? health reason i'm guessing?

Ya i believe he had colitis or something with his colon, could have been cancer i cant remember...eitherway to bad cause he had alot of potential
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He really looked good back in the days. Too bad his career was short.
 

Similar threads

Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
1K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
tkD
Replies
0
Views
4K
tkD
tkD
musclelovergr
Replies
16
Views
9K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top