• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mike Liberatore (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Mike Liberatore And Timbo Holmes at Red Stick Classic!


 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Mike Liberatore 1 week out from Dallas Europa at 232 Lbs
A6890a4b87dd75a0 1


A6890a4b87e7f58a 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Very good condition, no doubt about that. Simmetric, no mayor flaws... good bodybuilder.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Yeah, always liked Mike's physique. How old is he? anyone knows?:)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
looks like he may have brought up his back.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^^ yeah its not just back seems to have added muscles all over... NICE because I like him and wish him well.
BTW I hope he has an exit strategy planned to get away from Plumbo... theres only so much that Plumb can do for you before ruinning everything hes done!
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
33, I believed he was younger. But great physique! Can still make a lot of improvments :)
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
BTW I hope he has an exit strategy planned to get away from Plumbo... theres only so much that Plumb can do for you before ruinning everything hes done!
And why exactly would you say something like that?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Mike Liberatore update workout for flexonline:


GATmichaelliberatore 1


Michael Liberatore Off-Season Back Workout | FLEX Online
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
And why exactly would you say something like that?

IMO Plumbo's "protocol" kills the longevity of his athletes... you can follow it only for so long before it starts ruining your physique, like it did his own!
 

Similar threads

Top