• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Tyson receives $20 million offer to fight at BKFC

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is going to be a while before BKFC reaches a point where boxing and mma are.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, Boxing and MMA have been here for a really long time, so it is not fare to even put them in the same sentence.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really hoping Mike will take the offer because we need to see him in a real fight one more time.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

I think it's high stake because the bout is likely to attract a huge number of spectators both online, cable and live.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's high stake because the bout is likely to attract a huge number of spectators both online, cable and live.

I'm just hoping BKFC will be able to meet their end of the deal.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm just hoping BKFC will be able to meet their end of the deal.

It all comes down to the investors.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The return all sports are going to make this year is literally nothing compared to previous years. I hope there are still sponsors out here willing to take risks.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The return all sports are going to make this year is literally nothing compared to previous years. I hope there are still sponsors out here willing to take risks.

It is not going to be easy though. money is tight right now and with no guarantee of great returns, I bet it is going to tough.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My gut tells me Mike Tyson will not take part due to his age. I don't think bare knuckle fighting is a great fit for him right now. Maybe 15 years ago I would have been the first in the room to yell "Go Mike!", but not now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
$20 million is no small amount and I bet Mike Tyson hasn't seen that much money since his glory days. It is going to be a tough decision for Mike.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know Forbes says the Mike Tyson is worth $3 million. The guy made over $300 million but ended up almost broke due to wrong life choices.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC champ Tito Ortiz claims that he was approached about the possibility of fighting Mike Tyson.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard BKFC President David Feldman would rather have Mike Tyson fight someone like MMA veteran Wanderlei Silva, who has already reached out to BKFC and is really interested in fighting the former champ.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just can't wait to see who Feldman is going to pick. But I guess they will go with who will generate the necessary buzz!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My money is on Wanderlei Silva.