• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mike Tyson's Top 10 Best 1 Punch KO's

templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
Personally i think at his Prime he Could beat anyone..

Imagine a fight between Tyson and Kimbo Slice ....both at their best.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
kimbo vs tyson, lol

tyson at his best would prob. break every bone in kimbo :sissyfight:
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
Once he started fighting good fighters (Holyfield, Lewis) he couldn't intimidate them. Therefore, losing his cool once the fight wasn't going his way. I remember watching a few of his fights and if he didn't knock them out in the first two rounds it was like he stopped fighting.

The Lewis fight a few years ago was a prime example. Tyson came out like gang busters in the first round and almost knocked Lewis out, but once it got into the later rounds Lewis just started teeing off on Mike cause he got frustrated and tired.

I saw a piece on E-60 about Tyson last week. Man, what a train wreck that guy is. If it wasn't for all the support he gets from managers and accountant I think he'd be in REAL trouble. He said he'll never fight again but who knows.

Freak:hhj:
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
A fight between Kimbo and Tyson would be amazing. But I think that Tyson would win. But I don't really think that he'll break every bone in Kimbo's body, Kimbo is a big boy. Nice video BTW, I wouldn't want to be one of the victims that made it on there. :ughnoes:
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
Tyson was great in his prime, however i agree with the above posts. Tyson was all about intimidation. When things didn't go his way, especially in the longer fights he didn't fare as well. However there is no denying the mans power.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
i remember watching the lewis fight.
tyson came out strong and was maybe controling the first rounds, but then he got tired when he couldnt knock lewis out and lewis just took control and picked tyson apart. good fight none the less
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
amazing boxer, sad to see what happened to him later on though, fucking train wreck...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
kimbo wouldn't last 3 rounds with tyson....

i still haven't seen kimbo fight any good fighter in his prime....tyson is just....tyson...
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Kimbo wouldnt last 30 seconds with Mike. Mike has way more power not to mention way more hand speed. Kimbo would be in a world of hurt....
 
?

***

Guest
Kimbo wouldnt last 30 seconds with Mike. Mike has way more power not to mention way more hand speed. Kimbo would be in a world of hurt....

Cus D amato and Tysons perfected Peek a Boo style was unstopable. Anyone who thinks Tyson in his prime could be beaten has no idea on how awesome he was back in the day.

Holyfeild and Lewis where very lucky not to fight a Tyson in his Prime with his trainer still alive. If Cus D amato was alive today Tyson would still be the best in the world.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
^ I agree. If Lewis would have fought tyson in 87-88 he wouldnt have lasted past 5.
 
D

Dstan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
130
Points
16
yeah when tyson fought lewis his career was already way downhill. I think his trainer dying, and other personal things just messed him up real bad. He just didn't have the people or person around him he needed. Kimbo is a big guy, but in his prime tyson would beat him i believe.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
Tyson in his prime versus kimbo.... lol.
 

Similar threads

Beau
Replies
22
Views
10K
nigster
nigster
patdiddy
Replies
3
Views
4K
nigster
nigster
RockyBuilder
Replies
3
Views
132
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
187
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top