• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Military

SRB

SRB

yo guys im going to military this monday and i was thinking if it was good to stop my cycle what im on now

so i wanted to just hear what u guys got to say on this

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what?

your steroid cycle? lawlz.

SRB

SRB

sustamix 250

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
which branch have you joined?

and why did you start a cycle when you knew it'd conflict with your ship date?

or, why did you pick a ship date that you knew conflicted with your cycle.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
which branch have you joined?

and why did you start a cycle when you knew it'd conflict with your ship date?

or, why did you pick a ship date that you knew conflicted with your cycle.

Ya, thats what I'm thinking. Unless you have been in for years and know where your going and where your housing is, its risky bringing syringes and amps with you into the barracks. I know I wouldn't if I wanted it to be my career. :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yo guys im going to military this monday and i was thinking if it was good to stop my cycle what im on now

so i wanted to just hear what u guys got to say on this
oh boy didnt they give you a physical at meps and drug tested you??? or you got on the cycle after??? and no there is no way to take anything with you, when i went through i was allowed only the clothes on my back which they took away and put it in a warehouse the first day, and a address book, theres no way you will be able to take that with you, you might actually get drug tested as soon as you get on base and are going through receieving

SRB

SRB

the doctor checked me out last year and they drug tested me i was clean then but now i dont know what , i live in finland so i dont know how it is gonna be :S well il try to smuggle some with me after i have been there so il get to know the system i didnt even know that it was gonna be this month after i came 2 weeks ago to my parents place (in denmark)

atm im sure that the doctor will check me out then drug test me so i dont know what to say if they find something at the drug test :S

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the doctor checked me out last year and they drug tested me i was clean then but now i dont know what , i live in finland so i dont know how it is gonna be :S well il try to smuggle some with me after i have been there so il get to know the system i didnt even know that it was gonna be this month after i came 2 weeks ago to my parents place (in denmark)

atm im sure that the doctor will check me out then drug test me so i dont know what to say if they find something at the drug test :S

As long as your drug test isn't within 6 weeks, you should be good to go :xyxthumbs:

However, your drug test is likely within 6 days, thus, you're fucked. :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i thought it was in the states so n/m things are a little different around here.

SRB

SRB

hehe , thnx guys

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Konan

Konan

You talking about joining finish military?

SRB

SRB

no im not willing to join but i must go dont wanna go to jail for 6 months :D

Konan

Konan

That's true, but myself, I enjoyed the army very much because I took it serious. It's a good school for a young guy.

When you enter the military area, their first operation will be to check your stuff with drugdog. They wont shuffle through your stuff (hopefully). I am not sure if the dog will smell your "medicines". After that, in a few days you will go through health inspection where they take blood tests. So I would say you might get caught, doubt they will see it in blood tests, but I can't tell for sure. There aren't separate drug tests if I remember correct. One solution could be telling the truth to them.

SRB

SRB

yea . its mayby cuz its my first time and im so excited hehe