• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Milos Sarcev - Amazing routine

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I almost cryed from seeing such a good routine!

Milos Sarcev Posing Routine 1998 Mr. Olympia
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I know that mecca was a bit emotional these days, but for a routine? come on :umwtf:


anyway Milos looked great there
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Lokked great hats for sure
 
Z

Zane

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
2
Points
1
Misko je bio neverovatan.....Amazing!!!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
there was absolutely nothing exceptional about that routine. he duplicated several poses multiple times and almost looked like he was just doing whatever pose he thought of. it wasn't bad, but certainly not exceptional. i've seen better routines out of victor and wolf, let alone guys like kai and melvin.


and may i also add, milos was not very big at all. quite honestly, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have pro level size here. looks good though.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I agree that he isn't "pro" big, but sometimes i think its fucked up, to be IFBB pro you HAVE to be juicing, and be monstrously huge?. only difference i see, is more weight, pills or injecting juice, and having a more appetite, natties besides this are just as worthy.
i got nothing against roids though, just cant get ahold of any here.
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
there was absolutely nothing exceptional about that routine. he duplicated several poses multiple times and almost looked like he was just doing whatever pose he thought of. it wasn't bad, but certainly not exceptional. i've seen better routines out of victor and wolf, let alone guys like kai and melvin.


and may i also add, milos was not very big at all. quite honestly, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have pro level size here. looks good though.

he was huge at the 99 grand prix
Milos99gp2th 1

99gpmilosth 1

Comparisoncth 1

Comparison2pth 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ dude EVERYONE looked awesome at the 99 grand prix, and massive. look at levrone, coleman, ruhl, wheeler. the lighting at that show is just absolutely legendary. and while the physiques are an absolute marvel to look at, it's quite honestly not a good show to asses just how good a pro really was. well, either that or EVERYONE just decided to peak and look there best ever at one show :wutyousay:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
there was absolutely nothing exceptional about that routine. he duplicated several poses multiple times and almost looked like he was just doing whatever pose he thought of. it wasn't bad, but certainly not exceptional. i've seen better routines out of victor and wolf, let alone guys like kai and melvin.


and may i also add, milos was not very big at all. quite honestly, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have pro level size here. looks good though.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :gaysign:
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
well your argument was that milos was "small" lighting or not milos was far from small at the 99gp. I posted pictures that were direct comparisons, and it is very clear that milos is holding his own in terms of size.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I agree the routine sucked. There is only so many times you can repeat a routine before you have to get off the stage!

And he was definitely a light weight. NEEDS MORE MASSS!! The extra "S" is for size :rolleyes:
 
J

ja.batice

New member
Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
3
Points
1
are you big as he?no you are not..so.... :D
 
J

ja.batice

New member
Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
3
Points
1
"light weight" i don`t think so...
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
wasnt that the year hes biceps looked horrible?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Nothing special really :| IMHO The greatest ever routine was presented by Rich Gaspari at Mr Olympia in Rimini Italy 1988 or 1989
 

Similar threads

Top