• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Milos Sarcev (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Milos Sarcev in Europe August 2011


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Milos Helsinki on August 13rd 2011

Milos Sarcev in Helsinki on August 13rd 2011


Milos Sarcev worked out with IFBB Pro and Finnish
Superheavyweight Champion Jari "Bull" Mentula at the Mayor's Gym, Helsinki
On August 13rd 2011.

Milos showed how he can improve his delts and get more details.
They did only three SUPERGIANT sets that lasted over 5 minutes each.


Part 1





Part 2





Part 3



 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I hope he's doing well, his life got really ****ed.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Milos Sarcev Is Back To Training!

Milos in the Gym Again!


6075079304_304efc56c0_z-1.jpg



6075079308_7ce32978d7_z-1.jpg



6075079302_3d2ace003d_z-1.jpg



6075079296_83678e045d_z-1.jpg



6075079292_35961a4814_z-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Milos Updates pics last Week in Finland

6263264843_a71668cc90_z-1.jpg



6263264793_15bb21d9b7_z-1.jpg



6263264629_ebb7bcdbfa_z-1.jpg
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Hey thats Marko Savolainen
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
So he lives in Finland now..

he looks old, but i'm sure he can get to pretty good shape and compete still.

Yes I'm a beleiver.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I feel sorry for Mentula... that was a beting ala Libean rebels...


I hope he stacking hard.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^Milos'

@ Natzo, im a beleiver too. I used to be active on his forums and on any given day he would be in great shape. He was supposed to have a comeback but couldnt because he got suspended from the IFBB and then had some other excuse for the second time he was gonna try to comeback. Should do the Masters thats coming up.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ he has almost always kept himself in great shape!
What are you referring to when you say his life got ****ed up real bad... I missed that story completely! :( I respect him for his knowledge and all so I kinda feel bad that I didnt even know something had gone wrong with his life!!!! I though bloody Arabs were paying him by the truck loads! hhmmm
 
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Milos Sarcev's Signature Line




Captura de pantalla de 2012 10 08 150331



Captura de pantalla de 2012 10 08 150402






 

Similar threads

KaiGold
Replies
11
Views
9K
Charlie
C
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
254
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top