• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mitotropin

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
My roommate has a bottle and has offered it to me. Anybody have any experience or input? Thanks!
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Yeah I wonder also if that is a good produkt? I'm going to do my first show in 12 weeks, thinking of buying Mitotropin :)
Love Gaspari products......
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
from what I hear a few people like it but tons say it has done nothing. Hell if hes offering it for free try it out and let us know.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
a friend of mine used it,he got leaner by a bit,but he was also dieting so i cant say if the mitotropin did anything,also he threw some nasty farts
 
J

jemvendor

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
4
Points
1
Mitotropin is marketed as a 30-day, pre-contest repartitioning compound. In added words, it helps advance fat accident and beef assimilation for those who are traveling to attempt in bodybuilding, fitness, amount or bikini competitions. It can aswell be acclimated by alive individuals who are searching to lose fat or breach a weight accident plateau.
 

Similar threads

Beau
Replies
5
Views
3K
DriDDeRz
D
Top