• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM Fantasy Football

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ok so i clicked on natzo's link. Do i then just create my team?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
ok so i clicked on natzo's link. Do i then just create my team?
Yeah although, at this stage, you're not really creating much of anything aside from a team name and possibly an avatar. The draft will be at the end of the month, at which point we pick players and whatnot.

Also, one spot left. Who wants it?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm facing Luis in week one!

Hahahah this should be good.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn clint you must be on juice :spy:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hahah

I'm not picking him.. I'm afraid he will retire mid-season lol

What you guys think of Tim tebow's first game? pretty good hun?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
What you guys think of Tim tebow's first game? pretty good hun?
Meh, I'm not that impressed. He threw the ball better than I had expected him to, but he was also playing against backup defenders who are mostly trying to make the team. Plus, a lot of his passes were caught in the flat and went for little yardage and, although I commend the guy's toughness when it comes to trying to battering ram through defenses, he isn't in college anymore. NFL players are bigger, stronger, and are going to injure him a lot faster. I just don't see his skill set giving way to professional success. As of now he's fighting for a backup job behind Kyle Orton - which means Tebow's probably going to get a few shots this year, as Orton will inevitably get himself into some trouble - so we won't see how he matches up against top-notch defenses anytime soon. There's a reason, however, why better throwing rookie quarterbacks like Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford had less success in their debuts and that reason is defensive starters and the speed at which they play the game.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he played way better than I expected, 87% pass acu., ok it was against second line defenders but it was good. i'm with you on the battering rams that will work until he has the bad luck of going against a mother****in NFL defender that breaks him in half. LOL

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey and what about that RB rookie from the 49rs Antony Dixon! **** that was impressive running and hitting people, touchdowns stiff arms everything the kid was on fire.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
natzo you should pick tebow first round :xyxthumbs:

biggest surprise to me was victor cruz for giants, he had some great catches

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
haha... nope.. I think for QB i'm going with Aaron Rodgers.

Victor Cruz.. yeah that one hand catch was insane!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
he played way better than I expected, 87% pass acu., ok it was against second line defenders but it was good. i'm with you on the battering rams that will work until he has the bad luck of going against a mother****in NFL defender that breaks him in half. LOL
Eh, most of his passes were dump offs that went for decent YAC so that would explain the accuracy and the decent YPA. I just didn't see much of anything, sans that 45-yard dropped ball, that led me to believe he'll be an efficient NFL quarterback. Jury's still out, though I remain skeptical.
haha... nope.. I think for QB i'm going with Aaron Rodgers.
If he's available! I'm pretty sure a few others are going to want Rodgers. :wave:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the question is... are you getting him before I get him.:p1205554:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would take him first round just in case natz

Natzo

Natzo