• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM Fantasy Football

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And Natzo dominates again...

LT.. wow.
Yes, you "dominated" against a team whose quarterback didn't even start, coming in by chance after Vick got injured, and whose star running back had a bye week, yet was played anyway. You were lucky to win. Then again, you were short-sighted enough to start Miles Austin despite the Cowboys having a bye as well...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yes, you "dominated" against a team whose quarterback didn't even start, coming in by chance after Vick got injured, and whose star running back had a bye week, yet was played anyway. You were lucky to win. Then again, you were short-sighted enough to start Miles Austin despite the Cowboys having a bye as well...

Line.. I dominate the league not the game...

and I started Miles Austin on a bye cause my other WR Santonio Holmes wasn't available to play ( he is now for week 5) and I didn't want to drop him. Oh and I saw that he was playing Peterson on bye so it wouldn't hurt me.

it was a safe win.

you won?

Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
and I started Miles Austin on a bye cause my other WR Santonio Holmes wasn't available to play ( he is now for week 5) and I didn't want to drop him. Oh and I saw that he was playing Peterson on bye so it wouldn't hurt me.

it was a safe win.

you won?
You could have started Crabtree at least. No win is safe, especially with these ridiculous yardage bonuses in play. And yes, I won, and will do so again next week.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
he played..
Ha, so he did. Still, there's really no reason to ever have an open slot, though I suppose I shouldn't be trying to talk you out of doing so.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ha, so he did. Still, there's really no reason to ever have an open slot, though I suppose I shouldn't be trying to talk you out of doing so.

true..unless you're Dilated and you win games with one empty spot 2 weeks in a row.

the thing was that I didn't want to drop anyone to add an average WR, I thought I would win one empty spot , i took the risk and I did win.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
And.... Natzo goes for 4-1 with santonio holmes and Lt left to score today , the badskins begged for mercy.

the cockmeats continue their amazing journey playing with one less player...weird.

ans Line is struggling to get back on the winning side.. shame.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the bottom dwelling kings look to be on pace for the W this week to climb out of the cellar and back into the thick of things.
although the outlook on the season is not so hot (who wouldve thought the niners would stink this bad and gore be useless).

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the bottom dwelling kings look to be on pace for the W this week to climb out of the cellar and back into the thick of things.
although the outlook on the season is not so hot (who wouldve thought the niners would stink this bad and gore be useless).

great win this week keep it up!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
standings after week 5

1. Natzos_tackle_papas
2. California Cockmeats
3. Ironslaves
4. tearin it up
5. Burning Sensation
6. Fighting Sea Otters
7. Kings
8. Washington BadSkinz
9. Beer is good
10. BrownsBaby

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
and Line is struggling to get back on the winning side.. shame.
Yeah, though I have had the second hardest schedule so far. And no one could have foreseen Adrian Foster underperforming so much this week, even against the Giants' tough defense. Big match next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
big match today that's for sure.

I want a piece of dat ass! hahaha

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Its still fred jackson. He would be a better option than bush and ricky.
he will only be out a game maybe 2.

ps. and a MUCH better option than LT :49:

LOL at King...

LT scks hun? LOL

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^sshhhhh lol
I seriously didn't think LT was going to be this effective this season, i guess he was just sandbagging the past 2 seasons in SD.
I figured he would get about the same amount of carries as he was the past couple seasons.
And even though fred jackson is a good player, i guess i forgot he still played for the bills...

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its looking like something is going to happen with vincent jackson and logan mankins soon though, the NFLPA has been pressing them to get on the field asap, but with egos like jackson i still dont see that happening.
And the raiders have pretty much said there is a fire sale on their whole team, heres hoping the vikes can maybe make a good deal for a decent db

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright natzo me and you mano e mano this week.
most my team is hurt and most yours is on bye so should be an interesting week

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
HEY THIS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

everybody checj burning sensation vs cockmeats.

lolol dilated wins with half team on bye and only 3 players scoring and the defense...

HOW THE **** IS this possible!!!

LOOOOOOOOL dilated you lucky ****er!!!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And, as expected, the Otters are right where they need to be. I predict a repeat.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
And, as expected, the Otters are right where they need to be. I predict a repeat.

damn the one game that gives me nightmares is the game that I lost to you with such a minimum margin.. you bastard...

hey I'm still no. 1.