• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM Fantasy Football

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It's baseball season. :e5cdunno:

But seriously, I'm in. I think it's a bit premature to start putting a league together though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
It's baseball season. :e5cdunno:

But seriously, I'm in. I think it's a bit premature to start putting a league together though.

sure lol..

i just want to make sure i get another take on dat ass of yours!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
HEY LINE , I received an invitation to join Dan's league was it yours? never mind cause I cant join it says there is a problem and the league was deleted?

LETS START GATHERING MEMBERS!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Oh, hey there. I'm in.

Do you wnat to open the league? so you can set the bonus l?

How many members?

i'm in too

So for now we have :

Line
Natzo

R

rz3300

Banned
I'd be in for that. I already have a league going but the truth is is that I never do well in it, and I just end up throwing money away, so maybe another league where I have a chance will be a good thing for me. I know that it is a lot of luck involved, but I would like to think that I could get better at it, but who knows at this point. I think that I have a pretty good team this year, but I am banking on Marcus Mariota having a strong second year, so we will see if that happens. Thanks for sharing.

N

nflfan2016

I'd be in for that. I already have a league going but the truth is is that I never do well in it, and I just end up throwing money away, so maybe another league where I have a chance will be a good thing for me. I know that it is a lot of luck involved, but I would like to think that I could get better at it, but who knows at this point. I think that I have a pretty good team this year, but I am banking on Marcus Mariota having a strong second year, so we will see if that happens. Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you didn't do well because you choose such QBs as Mariota? :D
No offence bro.