jnutz19
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2008
- Messages
- 2,903
- Points
- 38
ight awesome thanks Pain
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I've bought a custom made t-shirt a few months ago, since our first discussion about some shirts with mecca (in the vips section), nothing special, and the "shut up and squat" on the front is not how i'd want it to be :angrydude:, but this is my first customized t-shirt lol. The cost of it was 29 euro.
front
![]()
back
![]()
next one will be better![]()
sounds good i'll get onebut this is my first customized t-shirt lol. The cost of it was 2 euro.

I was actually briefly talking to flex about sum t-shirts i would like to get made for my show and have a bunch of my family and friends wear em (last year i had 18 family members alone come to my show and a ton of friends).......i was planning on having them say: (on the front)
"The Real All Natural Monster"
Team Turk
and then on the back
www.Musclemecca.com
and for Flex's on the back top Trainer/nutritionist
I was actually briefly talking to flex about sum t-shirts i would like to get made for my show and have a bunch of my family and friends wear em (last year i had 18 family members alone come to my show and a ton of friends).......i was planning on having them say: (on the front)
"The Real All Natural Monster"
Team Turk
and then on the back
www.Musclemecca.com
and for Flex's on the back top Trainer/nutritionist
I can put that on a shit for you. Let me pm DA. :carduindisguise

I can put that on a shit for you. Let me pm DA. :carduindisguise

I can put that on a shit for you. Let me pm DA. :carduindisguise

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.