• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

MM Secret Santa?

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Who would be up for a MM secret santa?

If you're interested, put your name down and then in mid November , I will draw the names and whoever you have, you basically buy them a 'secret' gift for no more that $10. I will then forward the address of your person to you and it's your responsibility to ensure their gift reaches them by December 15. Then once everyone has received their gifts, I will reveal who had who.

Should be fun. :)

Members taking part in the MuscleMecca Secret Santa

1. Pain
2. Ironslave
3. DCuts85
4. Line
5. Tonyk212000
6. theweapon
7. patdiddy
8. Skeptic
9. The Creator
10. Chesticles
11. Dridderz
12. Mexifro
13. JNutz19
14. Natzo
15. Fallen
16. Hypocrisy
17. MiamiRacing
18. Braaq




Aussie Secret Santa
Dridderz
Chesticles
Skeptic
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Who ever is getting a present from Tech is sure to get arrested.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Yep, I'm up for it...

You should also be nicer to the person on the forums, but try not to make it too obvious. :spy:
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Im game.. I have no friends.. :(
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I think I'll cap it off at 30 members.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
one question when we mail the gift, wont they know who it is by the return address??
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Just send everything by carrier pigeon :dunnodude:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'm 50/50. Can you make it so Aussie members secret santa each other?
























I'm cheap :spy:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I'm game. Tis the season to be giving :gaygay:

And I live in Idaho, so ten bucks can still get something decent.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I'm 50/50. Can you make it so Aussie members secret santa each other?





















I'm cheap :spy:


x2
postage to other countries from australia would be extreme :49: would cost us like $20 + on postage :bowroflarms:.


count me in aswel, if the aussies members are able to secret santa other aussies :gaygay:
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
11
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
66
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
101
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
87
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top