• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MMA Star Fedor Emelianeko Challenges Brock Lesnar

Kanav

Kanav

Fedor is pretty much a modern day Jesus.....except he's stronger and can't be killed. (and he's real)

LMAO

but yeah Z, doing some judo and muay thai gave me a HUGE appreciation for the level that mma fighters have gotten to, but fedor is leagues above them as well.

His boxing and his wrestling can be picked apart, but the one thing that he does like no one else is his transition from style to style. Its instantaneous and just ridiculously smooth when you see him go from punching someones head in and then submit them half a second later. He exemplifies the merits of mma by using a hybrid of styles and actually finishing fights with said methods.

Oh and the fact that even when hes rocked he never shows emotion, and when he punches he shoots and then shoots again immediatly without taking a pause for breath like most people.

Oh and I hear he smells lovely too :keke:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave GREAT VID!
Wish we could see a Fedors/ Lesnar Battle

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That Fedor is a fucking Soviet Union, military research and development by product lmao, I know it.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe lesnar vs alex emelianeko would be a good fight

Kanav

Kanav

maybe lesnar vs alex emelianeko would be a good fight

actually thats not a bad fight either

I favor aleks obviously, but he has been handled by a wrestler before (barnett). But then again barnett is a much more complete fighter compared to lesner

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually thats not a bad fight either

I favor aleks obviously, but he has been handled by a wrestler before (barnett). But then again barnett is a much more complete fighter compared to lesner

Barnett would be 2nd in the world to Fedor IMO. As well rounded just not as good at everything.

Kanav

Kanav

Barnett would be 2nd in the world to Fedor IMO. As well rounded just not as good at everything.

nah I have nog behind fedor, and then barnett

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah I have nog behind fedor, and then barnett

That is fair as Nog has a better record... I'm just going on the times they fought.... Barnett really dominated the first for the victory, and the 2nd which Nog won could have gone either way.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kanav

Kanav

That is fair as Nog has a better record... I'm just going on the times they fought.... Barnett really dominated the first for the victory, and the 2nd which Nog won could have gone either way.

we must be looking at completely different fights

the first one that they handed to barnett during the tournament, I thought nog should have won.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we must be looking at completely different fights

the first one that they handed to barnett during the tournament, I thought nog should have won.

Nog all but tapped in that Knee bar.. he was visibly screaming, its amazing the ref didnt stop it.
I'm gonna try find that match again, but if my memory serves me right,I'm sure Josh dominated

Kanav

Kanav

^ I gotta watch it again then.

Wont be too bad, gives me a chance to reminece about crocops glory days.

shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has Fedor fought recently? i need updates dammit!