• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Moe El Moussawi - 5 weeks out (IRONMAN PRO)

Mr.Olympia 2008

2qw0pab-1.jpg

u0sxk-1.jpg

xnud1i-1.jpg

2j0d274-1.jpg

n6x9w0-1.jpg

Heres what he looked like last year at the 2007 IRONMAN PRO.

2ih8qow-1.jpg

jk1

big biceps, but besides that he will get lost in the crowd

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive FDB's.

He's looking quite small..? I mean, he is big but in the contest pic he is looking actually bigger than now.

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks hard but small. The contest pic reminds me a bit of Lee Priest

Ruhlforever

No No No, our Momo looks really impressive, His ARMS (All the components) look impressive and vascular giving us a flashback of Ronnie Coleman arms, I think than with more brachialis and triceps he can easily match the best arms nowadays: Phil Heath.

juicyjuce

I like the look too, but his back is way to small and yes he is not thick enough even his legs(hams) in the side chest pose. I think what it is, is his quads and arms over power the rest of him so it makes him look a little weird.

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His arms are very good, but he needs more overall thickness if he's going to make an impact on such a strong lineup. Hopefully he will bring an awsome conditioning and he seems to be on track in that department.

hydro

Hes looking pretty good in the pictures hes on the right track prepping from what it looks like,

Awesome set of wheels, that tear drop is huge, and the veins are like crazy
will be interesting to see how well he will stack up against the others