• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

More bailouts...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
absolutely absurd. money really does grow on trees. it has too and we all must be misinformed for stuff like this to continue to happen

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasnt the first bail outt of 700 billion approved. Half at a time correct? You know they could of given ever American citizen a million dollars with the first bail out in stead of giving it to the banks to give out loans. Most would of put it in their accounts anyways making the baks ability to loan go up. Which would of accomplished the same thing except the banks would not have to loan it we would have it. Instead the banks too the money and said fuck you very much and still wont give out loans. You want the economy back in order give every tax payer a million and i bet a majority spends it, or at least invests it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasnt the first bail outt of 700 billion approved. Half at a time correct? You know they could of given ever American citizen a million dollars with the first bail out in stead of giving it to the banks to give out loans. Most would of put it in their accounts anyways making the baks ability to loan go up. Which would of accomplished the same thing except the banks would not have to loan it we would have it. Instead the banks too the money and said fuck you very much and still wont give out loans. You want the economy back in order give every tax payer a million and i bet a majority spends it, or at least invests it.

that sounds so absurd, yet makes sense.