• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mortal Kombat - Test your might.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good User made video, with Techno syndrome remix of Mortal kombat song



 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
They could make a remake of this shit. Perhaps throw in a couple hundred mill into the project.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I love Mortal Kombat!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Slowest fight scenes ever. :keke:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
The second one was just awful, low budget and terrible acting. The first one was bad ass though.
 
Neo

Neo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
76
Points
8
maaaaaaaan i love mortal kombat me and my bro tkd used to spend days playing those game MORTAAAAAAAL KOMBAAAAAAAT!!!:angrydude::angrydude::angrydude:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ shaolin monks that is :techn9ne:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
<3 MK

was unbeatable in deception
 

Similar threads

SerbMarko
Replies
5
Views
3K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
Hypocrisy86
Replies
17
Views
5K
freakinhuge
F
Z
Replies
8
Views
4K
Braaq
Braaq
KaiGold
Replies
3
Views
12K
underbody
underbody
Top