• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (Fatalities)

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
enjoy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Neo

Neo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
76
Points
8
cool ... Sub Zero is the best... i already played this game and its really cool .nice post
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
nothing like the old day fatalities. i wish they would have made them better and not babied them down.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
fun ass game. I'm unstoppable with kitana. :p
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
nothing like the old day fatalities. i wish they would have made them better and not babied them down.

I agree, looks like they censored them.
and made it look more for kids..
 
Top