• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MOTY 08 - Round 2 (Winner = Dridderz)

round 2


  • Total voters
    34
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
This shouldn't even be up for debate, timmay all the way for this one.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Looks like dridz is going to win this one.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Congrats Dridd! 100% deserved :2:
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
I decided on Demo...
... but, Demo pretty much contributes the most to the main section out of any member, and it's a lot of work to post pictures and videos.

Thx a lot, Iron!! I really appreciate the comments!!!

...demostenes does do a lot in the pics and vid section, those really are appreciated demostenes.

thanks, Duality


CONGRATULATIONS, DRI!!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Congrats Dryden :xyxthumbs:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Congrats Dryden, you sexy beast!


Also thanks to everyone who voted for me, it's much appreciated.

Don't worry Demostenes we'll pin him next year and have our way with him!
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
Congrats Dryden, you sexy beast!


Also thanks to everyone who voted for me, it's much appreciated.

Don't worry Demostenes we'll pin him next year and have our way with him!

hehehe.... For sure, TIM!:imcoolurnot:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Congrats of winning round 2 Dridderz
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
30
Views
17K
jnutz19
jnutz19
P
Replies
25
Views
16K
jnutz19
jnutz19
P
Replies
30
Views
16K
Lionheart
Lionheart
P
Replies
31
Views
18K
JS316
JS316
Top