• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mr. Afghanistan 2009

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
That's pretty fuckin' cool. 8)
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
bodybuilders_03-1.jpg


bodybuilders_04-1.jpg


bodybuilders_06-1.jpg


bodybuilders_07-1.jpg


bodybuilders_08-1.jpg


bodybuilders_08-1.jpg


bodybuilders_11-1.jpg


bodybuilders_12-1.jpg


bodybuilders_10-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome !!! these guy's look good !!!

thanks for the pic's :tiphat:
 
M

meathead36

Banned
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
10
Points
0
FUCK AFGHANS! those terrorists are a disgrace to human kind, fuck them
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
The Afghani's do it tough in terms of training and nutrition (no real supplements available easily). These guys are some true proponents of BBing.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
FUCK AFGHANS! those terrorists are a disgrace to human kind, fuck them

grats:gaysign:

this post could very well be the stupidest ever made in the history of the forum...
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
grats:gaysign:

this post could very well be the stupidest ever made in the history of the forum...

i havent been a member that long, gimme a fuckin chance :turborun:
 
afgan-ali

afgan-ali

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
am afgan soo that guy can go fuk himself :)
 

Similar threads

Top