• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mr.fires training log

Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
So this is my training log. This is my program which i started today.

Mon:

A1 Clean & Jerk 3x5
*one minute rest
A2 Pull-ups 3x3
*two minutes rest and start again

B1 deadlift 3x5
*one minute rest
B2 Dips 3x3
*two minute rest and start again

Wed:

A1 Bench Press 5x5
*one minute rest
A2 Barbell row 5X5
*two minute rest and start again

Squat 3x10

I decided to do squat with ten reps. I am not so familiar about squats technique so i start light weights.

Fri:

A1 Snatch 3x5
*one minute rest
A2 Pull-ups 3x3 (maybe with extra weight but different than mondays)
*Two minute rest and start again

B1 Deadlift 3x3 (heavier than monday)
*one minute rest
B2 Dips 3x3
*two minute rest and start again


rest minutes is not an order. I noticed today at my first session that clean & jerk is very demanding exercise.
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
I did my first session an hour ago. I started with easy weights because i haven't lift weights so often.

Monday:

A1 Clean&Jerk 3X5

I did this with 52kg. It was easy, i didn't feel weak but my stamina sucks. I started breath heavily after the reps. But piece of cake anyways and wonderful exercise. :)

A2 Pull-ups 3x3

Nothing to say actually. I was surprised how easy it was.


B2 Deadlifts 3X5

92,5kilos in deadlift. I felt like alpha male. Well the weight was ridiculous for me.

B2 Dips

easy stuff

Session was easy like the first one has to be.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good starting session man! keep it up!
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
Wed:

A1 Bench Press 5x5 70kg
Very easy

A2 Barbell row 5X5 70kg
Piece of cake


Squat 3x10

First set was with 70kg. That made me breathing little heavily but nothing else.
Second set was with 80kg. made me breathing more heavily but pretty easy stuff

in third set i went greed and add 20kg more. I did 3 easy reps but i have to stopped because my cardio sucks. I think i can do about 5-8 reps with 100 kilos.

Very good training session. :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
congrats on the bench press, and the starting week!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hey Finn!! Training looking good! howabout adding some info about yourself?
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
Hey Finn!! Training looking good! howabout adding some info about yourself?

Thank you all.

Well i am 18 years old. I am almost 6 foot tall and i weight under 100kg. i'm not so good shape. I have stomach you know.

I haven't train so frequently in the past. Just a little bit. Well i don't what else to say :)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I know what to say, keep at the training put it before almost everything else in your life, cept family, religion and career but other than that make it priority, the results in the end will be well worth it.
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
Fri:

A1 Snatch 3x5 40kg
I did power snatches. Very easy.

A2 Pull-ups 3x3


B1 Deadlift 3x3 (heavier than monday)
I did deadlift with 117,5kg. Too easy i think. In final set i did 5 easy reps. More weight i think? :)

B2 Dips 3x3


I feel fine and superstrong after the workout. Now get some ladies.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice! Keep it up i smell results.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
too easy?!! wooot!, going for 120+ next time man?
strength increments looking good,
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see a new log and nice sessions you're posting up. Making progress right from the start!
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
today i was greed and i was amazed by my results:

Mon:

A1 Clean & Jerk 3x5
Today i tried hang power clean and jerk. I did this with 65kg. That was hard! But i pass this well. God damn my cardio is bad. it was hard to my lungs
A2 Pull-ups 3x4


B1 deadlift 3x5
I did this with 120kg. This was hard but easy.
B2 Dips 3x4
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work Mr.Fire.Deads are coming up nicely.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:
 
Mr.Fire

Mr.Fire

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
A1 Bench Press 5x5

A2 Barbell row 5X5

Same weights as last week. Easy.

Squat 3x10

I did this with 90kg. Trying to figure out technique. I think maybe lower reps would be better at learning the technique?

And thanks for your posts!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice last session dude! keep it up! lowertthe weights before lowering the reps on squat to learn technique
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Hey Mr. fire, I'm glad to see another avid training log member at the mecca. I'm really liking your training style. Nice and basic with heavy compound movements. I'm with Vegeta about the squats. If you want to get the technique down real well just take off a bunch of weight and do it slow. Feel the movement out, feel the muscles you want to be worked while doing the movement. Once you get the mind muscle connection with proper form move the weight up and lower the reps.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
751
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
499
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top