• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr Olympia 2013 Updates and info thread!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
C´mon bring the almost naked man already (no homo)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
212 is going to be very interesting!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
brb gotta eat breakfast

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Ramy of female BBing repeatedly caressed HIS thighs... does HE think anyone finds that sexy?
He He

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from MADMAX6
Hey guys. We are just hanging in Chris Aceto s room. Jay is resting and posing before heading out to the Orleans. He s really calm and confident. He looks his absolute best and he knows it. There's nothing left to do but get there and unleash HELL!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from madmax6
hey guys. We are just hanging in chris aceto s room. Jay is resting and posing before heading out to the orleans. He s really calm and confident. He looks his absolute best and he knows it. There's nothing left to do but get there and unleash hell!!

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
taking a leaf from TKOL's "No Homo" theme... the "girl" standing next to Irys in the first call out was hot... :rolleyes1:

New Bitmap Image 2

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from MADMAX6
Hey guys. We are just hanging in Chris Aceto s room. Jay is resting and posing before heading out to the Orleans. He s really calm and confident. He looks his absolute best and he knows it. There's nothing left to do but get there and unleash HELL!!

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ be the best you've been and it doesnt matter if you win... sorry I am talking outloud to Jay :laugh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Men are almost here ... I must say I am glad they did not have too shiny & glittery back ground! This looks quite good decent_ lights and all!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I NEVER thought I'm gonna say this, but if Jay wins AGAIN like in 2009 I'll be probably happier than any other result for some reason. HE is the fuking man right now and he deserves once more an O title to show everyone (including me) that he's still on top.

Best of luck Jay!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Oh and btw, after this top 6 on female bb'ing is over, they'll bring the men on stage! no homo, but hell yeah! hahaha

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes the girl I picked is in the top two ... but I guess she wont beat Irys :(

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:hello:

How's it going? And are we just talking in this thread, or is there an official webcast discussion thread I should be made aware of?

This one Line. The people already posted in here so why not continue...

How are things going man? Damn I miss the old times.. :)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ha, the second place winner of these things get such a shafting: stand there for a minute in anticipation only to hear the other competitor's name, after which they celebrate while everyone just ignores you; hell, the third through sixth place finishers get more attention.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Iris Kyle for her 9th title wow! Alina was very close. Future champion imo.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:( Irys's deep voice says it all.... it's tons of steroids and NOT "hands of the Lord who allowed it"
He He

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This one Line. The people already posted in here so why not continue...

How are things going man? Damn I miss the old times.. :)
Things are good, thanks -- just busy. And I miss the old days, too. There were some really decent guys who posted on her for some time. Of course, that's not to discredit current members, but I suppose forums undergo generation changes at an accelerated rate, and I too miss many of the fellas who posted during my most active times.

I wonder if Pain is still alive :dancingcool: