• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mr. SRU "Most Entertaining" posing routine

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Yes, it's the guy from the background of this photo that everyone was making fun of. :iorofl:

26236571027700659195700 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
WOW.....:iorofl: Im kind of at a loss for words.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
he was just joking by entering the whole show i assume....looking like that
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
ahhaha, he did that on purpose obviously
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Fat like a pig, and the routine...well you can't call it a routine, anyway i can't believe he won the poser award, fucking shit!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
This is a complete joke.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Damn that's bad that he won best poser! He knocked me sick a lil when he was shaking his stuff :ugh:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
WOW!! i want to shoot myself after watching that
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
No words describe my feelings.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
"Most Entertaining" posing routine ??



vnglfd-1.jpg
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
He soooo kicked Turk's ass in every catergory....
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
that was disturbing
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
He won most entertaining.

Not best poser.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
That was awful... that guy must not care what anyone thinks and have a real good sense of humor to do that. It has to be a joke of some kind :49:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Oh crap, Great white Hope's son is back!! :skurred:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
36
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
69
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
51
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
126
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top