• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mr Universe 1973

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
some old school bodybuilders !!! check it out :xyxthumbs:


 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Ken Waller had a great physique. That's the way BBing should be.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I like the poses they do but this video really shows how bad they posed. I did enjoy the video a lot.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
seems like Waller didn't wanna be up there almost, weird.
yea poses are okay,this vid its just looks lazy posing
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Damn look at Lou!
If he stayed with it no one would've been near him. He would've been Mr.O after Arnold, and up to the better part of the 80's if not the entire 80's
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
great video and thank you for sharing it mate :tiphat:

brings back those two times i competed, was the best feelings of my life being on stage competing :coolguy:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Damn look at Lou!
If he stayed with it no one would've been near him. He would've been Mr.O after Arnold, and up to the better part of the 80's if not the entire 80's
With those huge cash incentives they offered at the time?? He was always destined to persue other avenues after losing to Arnie. A lot of pressure on him that year and to miss out would have always pushed him into other ventures.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Lou's triceps look insane crazy :methman: and for 6' 4" guy that double lat spread is really really full especially considering they werent weighing crazy back in the day
 
Top