• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

MRI

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Hey how much can MRIS range for? I live in LA and I really need one to check on my bicep, but I don't have 2gs.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Have you been referred for a MRI by your gp? Dont know how it works in the USA, but I highly doubt you can just waltz into a clinic and say I'd like a MRI scan on my bicep thanks.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I went to the ortho and he said it would be a great idea. Yea I do believe you can get an MRI for any reason. Oh don't you love America
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
and to my misfortune, this otho was an out of shape dumbass. I described exactly what I was feeling and he just looked at me and told me to rest two weeks and get a workout partner, which I already have. He must have been in a rush to go eat ruths crist.
 
Top