• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MrThinker Bulk Diet/Lean Mass Supplement Stack

MrThinker

MrThinker

I work nights, sleep during the day and workout in the evening before heading back to work. Here is my Current Bulking diet/Lean Mass Supplement Stack. Note: I'm about to replace Vitakic and N'Gorge from my supplement stack. Please critique my diet.

Current: 6Ft
Weight: 220
Bodyfat: 9%

5:30am
2 Cup Quaker oats
Eat Beater 1 Half Cup or Two can of Sardines
(Fish Oil (If I'm not eating Sardines that morning) Anabol-5, Vitakic, SuperCissus Rx)

7:30am (Before Sleep)
1 Scoops Matrix 5.0 (23g Protien) Water
(Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit B Complex)

2:30pm
Ham Sandwich 100% Wheat Bread
(Vit C, 2 Scoops of ProLab Nitro Fire)

3:30/4:00pm (Workout)
---------------------------

5:30/6:00 (After Workout)
2 Scoops Champion Nutrition Pure Whey (48g Protien) & Banana

6:30pm
Steak & Pasta or Potatoes
(CLA, Anabol-5, Lecithin, SuperCissus Rx)

---- Nap Time

10:30pm (Before Work)
Organic Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich 100% Wheat Bread
(CLA, N'Gorge, Fish Oil, Lecithin)

12:30am
Chicken Breast & Mix Vegs

3:30am
Tuna Sandwich 100% Wheat Bread

Repeat

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks solid to me, but what job you do? activity during work can also affect your diet, heavy labor work? if so, may increase kcals a bit

MrThinker

MrThinker

I'm on my feet for about six hours straight at work but my job doesn't consists of any heavy labor also 12:30am & 3:30am meals or ate at work.

Thanks PrinceVegeta.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only points I'd make are the standard: more fruit and vegetables. Try and fit them into the main meals, fruits at breakie would be a good idea. Aside from that it looks good. I assume the cals and macros have been worked out?

Although I had a question. All those bracketed lists of supps is what you take with that meal is it? Because you take more supps in a day than I do in a week!

MrThinker

MrThinker

Only points I'd make are the standard: more fruit and vegetables. Try and fit them into the main meals, fruits at breakie would be a good idea. Aside from that it looks good. I assume the cals and macros have been worked out?

Although I had a question. All those bracketed lists of supps is what you take with that meal is it? Because you take more supps in a day than I do in a week!

Thanks Tim, many fruits contain high sugar level and I'm really trying my best to keep my BF level below 10% during my bulking phrase. The only fruit I consume throughout the day is my Banana along with my protein powder but I'll try to slip in an apple before workout. My Veg intake comes from my Sandwich before my workout (lettuce & tomato) and one of my other meals during the day.

"I assume the cals and macros have been worked out?" Yep

"All those bracketed lists of supps is what you take with that meal is it?" Yes Sir, I currently have a tear shoulder ligament and I'm bipolar so I try to keep my omega fatty acids intake high along with Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit B Complex, Vitakic, SuperCissus Rx.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ may i ask what does supps have to do with bipolar?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Tim, many fruits contain high sugar level and I'm really trying my best to keep my BF level below 10% during my bulking phrase. The only fruit I consume throughout the day is my Banana along with my protein powder but I'll try to slip in an apple before workout. My Veg intake comes from my Sandwich before my workout (lettuce & tomato) and one of my other meals during the day.

"I assume the cals and macros have been worked out?" Yep

"All those bracketed lists of supps is what you take with that meal is it?" Yes Sir, I currently have a tear shoulder ligament and I'm bipolar so I try to keep my omega fatty acids intake high along with Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit B Complex, Vitakic, SuperCissus Rx.

Fair enough. Although check out the fructose article I posted for some more info.

Just a point though. Fruit is not actually really that high in sugar. You are talking a few grams per serve (unless it's something like a mango) and even less of fructose. Considering the amount of nutrients and fibre in comparison I actually don't see the big deal. Competition diet, sure, but general bulking and dieting it should probably replace something else.

Having said all that, the banana is good. Just look into adding more veges, especially leafy vegetables.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough. Although check out the fructose article I posted for some more info.

Just a point though. Fruit is not actually really that high in sugar. You are talking a few grams per serve (unless it's something like a mango) and even less of fructose. Considering the amount of nutrients and fibre in comparison I actually don't see the big deal. Competition diet, sure, but general bulking and dieting it should probably replace something else.

Having said all that, the banana is good. Just look into adding more veges, especially leafy vegetables.

Agree with tim, an apple doesn't have much calories(100-110) but contains fiber and other stuff to help you with digestion, which is very important

More broccoli to your diet and you would have enough fiber...plus broccoli are low cal so doesnt add anything to your kcals, just throw some with some meals. I cut them up and throw them in my eggs, yummie:thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff