• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MrWeapon is a scammer!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad your okay man
and well, if i was there i'd help pwn his ass the the cement

Kanav

Kanav

just let bygones be bygones

its a shitty situation but I dont see any real good solution being produced out of it.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Dude be careful. Lakemba...we all know about the gang problem they have over there.(*cough cough Cronulla riots etc). Hmm dont know what to suggest, as you said cops = nonoand the option of beating him up? I dont think that will solve anything. Just let it be a lesson, dont buy dodgy roids from anyone on the net bro, bad bad idea.

Wow thanks for the tremendous support by everyone on the Mecca :tiphat:

and yes chad i know violence wont solve anything. Just have to take it as a big lesson on my part and be very cautious when buying and less trusting like i tend to be.

And Rageking i will be careful because as you said their could be permanent damage for me health wise. Getting pains in your heart is never a good sign.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Metal bro, have you gone to see a doctor for a health check-up? From the symptoms you've described, if you havent already it might be a good idea.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah i have everything seems to be fine with my organs and what not i even had my heart x-rayed and did an ECG and my doctor says it could only be angina which i could be feeling but he really doubts i have that.

I told my doctor what happened hes also sure it was the cortisol i injected he said it can wreck havoc on the body at high doses, and since im not using it anymore ill be fine.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy for ya dude but what troubles me the most is how this guy is still probaly selling 'fake'
gear to some other poor sod out there.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Least yoru doc said yo uwould be ok i guess thats all that matters.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I´m glad that you are ok metalmx, that dude needs some old school bashing. if i were near that dude i would be a part of his beating, just be careful in the future m8

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude sorry to hear that. im not gonna say you should beat his ass or anything, because you never know if he might have a gun, just thank god your alive and let this be a lesson, i saw his face book the kid doesnt even look big or anything, i would'nt even take a piece of gum from that motherfucker if he offered me, im glad your alright man god knows how many people he has really hurt or possibly killed

BTW please dont get my screen name confused with his and ban me, cause i remember i saw a post he made one time and i thought to myself(i never posted that wtf???) so anyone could easily make a mistake and i like this forum too much! thanks alot fellas!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Haha yer its MrWeapon not the theweapon. It just pisses me off he could be doing this to other people as well not just taking their money but risking their health and their lives. Yes he isn't big hes a small little fuck he doesn't know a thing about bodybuilding his stupidity is beyond belief i just cant believe i trusted him. Anyway i gota put this stuff behind me and move on.

I've found new sources and they've already delivered so i'm happy with that. It's sad what the world is coming to...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha yer its MrWeapon not the theweapon. It just pisses me off he could be doing this to other people as well not just taking their money but risking their health and their lives. Yes he isn't big hes a small little fuck he doesn't know a thing about bodybuilding his stupidity is beyond belief i just cant believe i trusted him. Anyway i gota put this stuff behind me and move on.

I've found new sources and they've already delivered so i'm happy with that. It's sad what the world is coming to...

good to hear that bro....

yet still, this idiot could be hurting or even kill someone else. I still think something should be done or said

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

hahahhaha! thats funny

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk how australia is but im sure thats life in prison, in the states its murder or conspiracy to commit murder.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear that your doing well bro... Sorry to hear about this shit.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you're in trouble and no-one else can help...and if you know where to find them...maybe you can hire...

ateam460-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All i want is my money back from this guy .

:49::49:

Next time try and find a good drug dealer, kind of like the international drug trafficker serbian kingpin Markito.

:carduindisguise

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow... people like him need to be put out of business.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
METALMX, i don't know what you're on about chap.
Firstly i have logs of you saying "this shit is mad", there's logs of you on this site talking about the tren and the test, saying you gained 10kg's in your first few weeks and your strength gains.

How could the stuff be fake ?
Get the facts right dude. You just got sick and you want to blame someone.
People get sick dude.

The other thing is you even know that the boys got done with the load.
You even found the article and everything.

I was being a middle man for you and you had no objections to it, u had no complaints when you grew 10kgs did ya ?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over it.
I haven't done anything wrong dude. You're just a 18 year old kid that needs to grow the fuck up.

Mate, i'm happy to meet up anywhere you want dude :)
Or simply, come to Lakemba. We can have a coffee and a chat ;)