• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MrWeapon is a scammer!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
METALMX, i don't know what you're on about chap.
Firstly i have logs of you saying "this shit is mad", there's logs of you on this site talking about the tren and the test, saying you gained 10kg's in your first few weeks and your strength gains.

How could the stuff be fake ?
Get the facts right dude. You just got sick and you want to blame someone.
People get sick dude.

The other thing is you even know that the boys got done with the load.
You even found the article and everything.

I was being a middle man for you and you had no objections to it, u had no complaints when you grew 10kgs did ya ?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over it.
I haven't done anything wrong dude. You're just a 18 year old kid that needs to grow the fuck up.

Mate, i'm happy to meet up anywhere you want dude :)
Or simply, come to Lakemba. We can have a coffee and a chat ;)

it's good to hear both sides of the story. usually if one is a middle man they have no say or ability to influence the legitmacy of the gear, they simply just acquire it and resell it. now unless he tampered with it once he received it (there should be evidence of that if he did) then he is not the one to blame....unless he knew beforehand the gear was fake. if metalMX gained the weight that MrWeapon claimed he said he did, then it is likely the gear was real, just not sterile. then again i remember on my 1st cycle i got sick, steroids do temporarily weaken the immune system, so getting sick may in fact be another indicator of real gear :dunnodude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought this thread would blow up into a huge argument. Im dissapointed.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea I was thinking theweapon too, I've never seen mrweapon on here lol. I'm glad though because the weapon always seemed like a cool cat . Serb, how in the hell did you find out and post this before metal? Are you just that good; just curious .

MetalMX

MetalMX

I dont care who you are, middle man or not... your gear was garbage fucking poison. Yes i gained 10kgs.... of water weight and experienced severe muscle atrophy, heart pains, hair loss, joint pain etc. then after i stopped using the garbage all that weight came off and i'm now i'm a lot worse position with less weight then before with more bodyfat and less muscle mass and having chest pains/shortness of breath so i could have permanent heart problems. THIS "GEAR" COULD KILL SOMEONE THAT IS THE POINT!!! AND YOU OR "YOUR SUPPLIER" ARE SELLING IT. You should know what you are selling to me exactly what it is.... not bullshit me and say its test or tren or whatever just to get my $$$

The only thing that can explain what you gave me is that it was a glucocorticoid such as cortisol as they cause rapid weight gain (like steroids, but the weight is water and fat) and are cheap. Thats the first thing... the second thing is i gave you a lot of money and i expected you to deliver on your part. IF YOUR NOT 100% THAT YOU CAN DELIVER THE GOODS THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE ACCEPTING MY MONEY... but since your a scammer of course your going to take it.

If your telling the truth you would at least visit me and give me a bottle or two of gear that you have to make up for all the money i have lost and what happened to me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your telling the truth you would at least visit me and give me a bottle or two of gear that you have to make up for all the money i have lost and what happened to me.

Are you sure you want more gear from this guy. He might just give you some more vials of shit instead of real gear. Or maybe youre just baiting him so you can beat his ass :linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49:

Next time try and find a good drug dealer, kind of like the international drug trafficker serbian kingpin Markito.

:carduindisguise

i only sell protein powder.. :uhoh2:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea I was thinking theweapon too, I've never seen mrweapon on here lol. I'm glad though because the weapon always seemed like a cool cat . Serb, how in the hell did you find out and post this before metal? Are you just that good; just curious .

Metal and i are good EFriends, he told me and i made sure something was done about it.. i dont like slime balls.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
You gained 10kg's yet the gear is fake?
I was on the same gear that i was buying off the bloke that was supplying it for you, n i blew up aswell.
You're just an 18 year old kid that can't handle his gear and shouldn't be cycling.
Last time i checked gaining 10kg's from a cycle is pretty good, let alone in the first few weeks.

Some people get sick, some people don't.
Your body and shit is just fucked, you've always had problems.
Look at your posts from the start of the year and last year.
You're always in and out of the doctors checking your thyroid n this n that.

You shouldn't touch gear unless you know you're 100% fit for it.
You're just one of those people that wants someone to blame, blame yourself you monkey.

It's like a bloke with a heart problem jumping on some trenbolone. Who the fuck does that ?

Grow up dickhead. Stop blaming others for your mistakes you flop.

MetalMX

MetalMX

And please re-read my post, because you obviously didn't or you can't even read. I am not the stupid one i use gear responsibly you on the other hand just inject anything, i remember you telling me you got an abcess on your arse and you had to get it removed LOL and you REUSED NEEDLES... wow smart move you are really on track. Your on something like 1g of gear a week or more and your still at 80kgs (ON with a shitload of water and what not) at 5"7 that's funny shit.

And you keep asking me these idiotic questions "bro how much anaplons should i hit 100mg a day?, will this make me gain more?" LMAO!!! yeah bro just eat all the gear you have that will get you HUGE mix it into your weet-bix.

The money you owe me... roughly 2 grand, thats all i'm interested in "mate"

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Who cares, what i use, n how i use?
You're just cut you lost your money... shit like this happens mate, i was just the middle man and made that clear on a number of occasions.
You're just a lost little boy looking for someone to blame.

You're 18, grow up dude :)
You got good gear, u grew, but then u got sick and now u need someone to blame.
There's people you can go see to tell your problems buddy. I'm sure a psych or someone might help you out.

Anyone that grows 10kg's in 3-4 weeks of using gear is obviously on some good shit.
Yet you sit there and say "Maybe" it was cortisone. loooool

Dude you're a lost kid, your mother has health problems, you have health problems, your whole family is fucked up, stop trying to find someone to blame. You're the one always out and about seeing your doctor and endo's n shit. So stop talking shit and blaming the quality of the gear. You just got sick on some good shit deal with it :)

You wana meet up with me dude? You got my number ring me up we'll organise it.
I'm up for anything mate, i'll even come to you. You lost your cash not cause of me, but cause certain people got done, you even told me you heard about it, so shut the fuck up :)
There's a certain risk you take when you get involved in the life of anabolics. I'm sure you're old enough to know that.

Got nothing to do with me buddy pal :)
You got my number, if u wana meet, i'm here mate ready to go.