• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mug Shot Metamorphosis

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mug Shot Metamorphosis
Tattooed Colorado convict in jarring before/after booking photos
www.thesmokinggun.com

DECEMBER 4--Meet Michael Campbell, before and after. The Colorado man has a long rap sheet and prison history, though you probably could have guessed that based on the below mug shots. In the "before" photos, Campbell is seen following a 2003 theft arrest in Jefferson County, Colorado. The "after" photos were snapped about six weeks ago, when Campbell was again popped and jailed at the Jefferson County lockup. Though he has been in and out of custody between 2003 and 2008, Campbell, 33, apparently used his infrequent time on the street to aggressively supplement his facial and neck art. It is unclear, however, why his ears, to date, have been left untouched. But that polka-dotted bow tie (at least we think it's a bow tie) was a wonderful addition.

2s1rton-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fuck ?!

Well, to each his own. In his case, jail.

pretzeL

pretzeL

he clearly wants to be rehabilitated

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its all the buttseks in jail? or what? why would anyone (guy) want to keep going to jail.

Bhana

Bhana

Lulz hes got the satan emblemn in his head