• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle Asylum Projuct--legit??

anaboliod

anaboliod

So I just came across a supplement company that caught my eye, muscle asylum project, looks like some pretty quality products. Here's the catch, MAP is a branch off Mucsle Tech aimed for anyone who laughs at muscle tech's outlandish claims about gaining 8lbs of lean muscle in 2 weeks or domant muscle activators. SO! is this branch legit? or is it a wolf in sheep's clothing? any expirience? feedback? love it hear it!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its Just protein, fat burner and creatine So there products are legit just overpriced ;)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You probably know it about as good as anybody Mr. BB.com! I would be interested in a review of somebody who has used any of their stuff. Anabolic OD looks like it might be a pretty good product, prices aside. I would also like to try Altered State. Seems like a legit NO product. If the high prices arent an issue, I would use a lot of there stuff. They still have the signature muscletech goofy/outlandish marketing and claims:

"Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention."

Are they marketing picked on 7th graders??????

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Altered State was a waste of money.. I had pump the first couple of times I took the product after that there was nothing.. I am huge fan of VPX Pump 7, truly amazing pre workout drink...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You probably know it about as good as anybody Mr. BB.com! I would be interested in a review of somebody who has used any of their stuff. Anabolic OD looks like it might be a pretty good product, prices aside. I would also like to try Altered State. Seems like a legit NO product. If the high prices arent an issue, I would use a lot of there stuff. They still have the signature muscletech goofy/outlandish marketing and claims:

"Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention."

Are they marketing picked on 7th graders??????

:bowroflarms:

and to think, someone with a college diploma in marketing likely thought this up. wow.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Yup, most companies make outragious claims, just to suck us in. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I fell for such claims. The basics is really all you need! As P.T. Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute".