• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

muscle milk

N

nick_b_75

are there anyone on here that has had good results with muscle milk? give feed back thanks:tiphat:

faiz

faiz

Results?

its a protein/fat supplement...

it taste's great..

over priced..

good for a mrp.

for daily use? - probally not.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just do a search, there has already been a lot said here on muscle milk. But for the most part unless your trying to gain weight its worthless and really even then its not that great. Its really high in fat for a protein shake.

C

Canuck9

meh, tastes good, too much fat, good for a treat.

a better option would be Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0. Much better profile, and still tastes awesome.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im using The collegiate version
dont use the full 4 scoops, if you do only use them on heavy training days imo

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was younger I tried various weight gainer shakes too. If you would like to do it a cheaper way that still taste good just try this. Just two scoops 100% whey, a table spoon or two of peanut butter, instant oats, and some sort of sugar like dextrose add ice and water and just blend. Its a lot cheaper than the weight gainers and your basically getting the same thing.

bangbang

bangbang

Maybe if your trying to put on weight. Personally, I think it contains to much fat. It could probably be included with your off-season diet. It tasted good tho....

N

nick_b_75

i mean i'm tryin to put on muscle weight and trim down some fat

MrThinker

MrThinker

I'm about to order myself two MM 5.29 Lbs, I've try it once before and the taste awesome I would recommend using MM during Bulking diet.

Try using Optimum Pro Complex

bangbang

bangbang

i mean i'm tryin to put on muscle weight and trim down some fat

It's obvious everyones body mechanics are different, but I would just stick to the rule of thumb.. eating around 6 meals a day. Keep the protein high (1.5 multiply by your bodyweight = grams of protein) of what you want to consume. Divide that number by 6 meals. Include adequate fats and carbs. As far as MM, personally I I don't think it's really beneficial for keeping fat down.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

FiveStarG

waste of money bro....unless u get a great discount on it or ur going through a bulk and cant get ur 6 meals in a day!