• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Muscle soreness

slyosniper

slyosniper

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
66
Points
8
I was wondering if DOMS is different for everyone. I've heard that people on cycle tend to experience less soreness because recovery is faster, which seems to make sense.

For me, I only seem to get noticeable DOMS in certain muscle groups, and those are often the areas where I feel like I see the best gains. Is that normal, or could it be a sign that I need to find more effective exercises or workouts for the muscle groups that don't get sore?

I've made progress across all muscle groups, but I tend to notice a bigger difference in recovery and soreness with some areas than others.
 
Top