• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

muscleboy88 training log

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
here is what i do on mondays: heavy chest,light shoulders,and light bicep




bench press-5 sets

incline press-5 sets

either incline or flat flys-5 sets

cable crossovers-5 sets

millatary press- 3-4 sets

db millatary press- 3-4 sets

barbell curls- 3-4 sets

cable curls- 3-4 sets




all done in about an hour.
i want some feedback
and advice
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
What's your rep range, loading, goals?

What do you want advice about, you need to ask a clear question?

I'll say 2 things for starters: you don't need to be doing both DB flyes and cable crossovers, choose one. Secondly you don't need to do the BB and DB presses for shoulders, and why no rear delt work?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Umm only thign for me to say is to include weights as well look at my log it's a good exmaple of logging strucutre. keep it up man... and listen to El freako it's the man.. or Tim is a better man lol at least in physiology.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
i want to see if i should include more sets.

and i dont do rear delt that day because its light shoulder and i just want to do the basics.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
How about your diet how are you eating?
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
im eating six times per day....close to 3,000 calories.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I am assumeing you weight about 140 based on the pic and such... if so you are dead on the amoujt of cals you are consuming. you want 20 cals per lbs.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
nah man im 108! just a kid but love the sport.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hahaha well for diet is good, just gotta hit the weights.

For strength you want heavy weight low reps for mass you want 10+ reps at a tolerable weight like me on decline i'd do 315 lbs. for attempted 10 if I get 10 easy I bump up in weight to maybe say...345 and the process will repeat.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
you do decline? i dont see alot of people doing those... but hey, if they work for you.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I do everything lol, incline, decline, flat, smith incline, smith flat, if it hits a muscle group it's done lol.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
ya... i need to add more variety to my workouts.lol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Welcome to the logs! train hard and log it! :headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I concur.. where are the updates.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Helloooo Updates you in here?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
You call yourself MuscleBoy .. tsk tsk tsk and no training log updates :keke:

Only playing around buddy, hope to see some activity in your log bro :2:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
33
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top