• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca VIP Forum

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
this picture pretty much sums it up...

15ofp1v-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49: :49:

Proudly brought to you by Miami & Adam :49:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn, another thread about this shit :iorofl:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol, that chat was so epic.
come to think of it now, my bathroom is starting to smell
like pure shit,
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
that looks like a pokemon called Mew :bitenails:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
mewmew2-1.png



I was right :49:

One on the right
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i had the blue and yellow edition when i was young :spy:

and i was the only one on my high school who had mew and mewto :spy:

i "sold" it to the russians for 100 bucks.. damn i was happy went to the mall and bought 2 pairs of sneakers :49:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i had the blue and yellow edition when i was young :spy:

and i was the only one on my high school who had mew and mewto :spy:

i "sold" it to the russians for 100 bucks.. damn i was happy went to the mall and bought 2 pairs of sneakers :49:

:49:
did you catch'em all?


One time i sold my diablo 2 account for $150 :rofl3:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
SUCCESSFULLY DERAILED. This thread is now about pokemons.
One of my favorites was always Gyarados.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
:49:
did you catch'em all?


One time i sold my diablo 2 account for $150 :rofl3:

yep! i had to do like a super trick to catch mew i had to fly to this boat thing and walk around there and shit i dont really remember but i endet up walking in the water down there and then blam i came into this different world where everything looked messed up like the game had a error and then i could find it there...
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
nom nom nom on nerds :keke:
they never lasted long, to nice to save em lol


yep! i had to do like a super trick to catch mew i had to fly to this boat thing and walk around there and shit i dont really remember but i endet up walking in the water down there and then blam i came into this different world where everything looked messed up like the game had a error and then i could find it there...

:49:
bet you still play the series of pokemon lulz
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^ sure :49: i don't own any gb :(
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^ What about playing them on the pc with the GBA Rom :spy:
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
D
Replies
34
Views
8K
Pain
P
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
174
kgearus
kgearus
Top